Maximum Performance Training Workshops
High Impact Presentation Skills
"What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
When making a presentation, what image do you project?
Quality and professionalism are more important than ever in today's competitive marketplace. One way to differentiate yourself and your organization from others is through the quality and effectiveness of your presentations.
This workshop provides participants with techniques for making more effective presentations and formal speeches, including secrets to building self-confidence and self-esteem that will carry over into all aspects of your personal and professional life.
During this one or two-day workshop you will have the opportunity to deliver 4 to 6 presentations. The presentations are videotaped and analyzed by a professional speaker. The input you receive will improve your presentation and transform your image. You will become more professional, more confident and more persuasive.
What you'll learn
- Planning, preparing, and formatting presentations
- How to deal with "Audience Fright," fear and stress
- How to differentiate your presentation
- How to create confidence
- How to enhance your verbal skills
- How to project confident body language
- How to use audiovisual aids
- How to persuade audiences
- How to achieve positive results
- And much more...
- Make more effective presentations and speeches
- Differentiate yourself personally and professionally
- Enjoy more confidence
- Communicate more clearly
- Enhance your career